Fruit Ridge Hayrides
“Corn Maze Group Devotions”
*To be used after the group has completed the Corn Maze.
*The group should have at least one Bible from which to read.
#1: “Working Together”
Question #1: How many of you tried to navigate the corn maze by yourself? Why?
-Did you get lost? If yes, how did you feel when you were lost?
2. How many of you stayed in a group or a team? Why?
-Did your team get lost? If yes, how did you feel when your team was lost?
3. How many of you would consider yourselves “loners?” Why?
4. How many of you prefer to work with others? Why?
5. As Christians, is it OK for us to be “loners?” Why or why not?
6. Read Mark 6:7-13. Why did Jesus send the disciples out in pairs?
-Do you think they would have been as successful had they not gone out in pairs? Why or why not?
7. Read Acts 2:42-47. (This is a gathering of the 1st Christian church) Were the believers together or alone?
-What were they doing?
-What were the results of their actions?
-Why do you think they were successful in adding to their numbers those who were being saved?
8. How do you see Christians “working together today?”
9. What are the benefits when Christians work together?
10. What are some ways that our group can work together?
**Close in prayer, asking God to help you be a group that can “work together” for the sake of His kingdom.
Question #1. How many of you felt like you were lost in the corn maze?
-How did you feel?
-How did you find your way out?
2. How many of you have actually been lost?
-What was the experience like for you?
-How did you find your way out of that situation?
3. Can someone become spiritually “lost?” How?
-Have you ever felt spiritually lost? Why or why not?
4. Read Mark, chapter 15. How did the lost sheep & the lost coin become found?
-What happens to the lost (prodigal) son after he becomes “lost?”
5. What does it mean to you that Jesus comes looking for you when you are lost OR that he runs to you when you turn back toward Him?
6. What are some things we can do for the “spiritually lost” in our culture?
7. What can help us from becoming “spiritually lost?”
**Close in prayer, thanking God for always seeking the lost, and asking Him to help us do the same.
Sign up for our free Newsletter